SMB Bloopers Two SMB Bloopers Two

Slightly humorous

It was good, just really slow paced, for the realism but ya.

At least your Mario Paint is awesome =D

DK's Infinite Combo. DK's Infinite Combo.

Random.

I like that! I didn't even realize it looped until after I saw Jigglypuff the second time. I'm not sure who's getting beat around though, although maybe it's from my lack of remembering playing Smash Bros?

mooseproduce responds:

A badly drawn Fox. :D

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

A lot for one sitting!

I lost track of how many different skits you did. The one that got me was the G Gundam one =D I always liked it when he did that.

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Linkage to the actual game makes it worthwhile.

It lives up to LegendaryFrog in terms of graphics and the sound is top-notch as usual. It sorta loses humor because we've seen enough Alfred imitations but w/e lol. I enjoyed the little links to things such as other flash artists (I guess, I saw Richie's name) and I remember D.I.J. so that was funny. It was amusing in the game somehow to see that Bandersnatch (or w/e they're called I forget now) murderlize that scientist... Instant chat scene was funny too lol

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

JEEZE!!!

Man your work reminds me alot of Resident Evil, except goryer! #%&*en AWESOME MAN!!!

dbz thingy 3 dbz thingy 3

Wow................

there is not much a trace of originality. All taken from a scene in DBZ, and the sound as well (not to mention poor quality).

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Awesome!!!

Again, another masterpiece. Um, graphics were good, sound was good, screw interactivity, style was good, there was some violence with Hamtaro and crap (god that was my favorite part), and it was HELLA funny!
And it's cool that you can see multiple scenes from FFX during that TV stuff and yeah.
Awesome, can't wait for the next one!

Nitro Energy Drink Nitro Energy Drink

That was stupid......

...and gay literally, the guy looked like a fruit and the whole style and concepts sucked, Nitro drink? pffff......

Alpha Bravo Alpha Bravo

I've already seen this crap.

Yeah like twice now in the portal. Graphics suck, not enough violence to be anything related to SOCOM. It needs more effort and time, or it will suck just like it has. Need I say more?

synjclock 'n the hospital synjclock 'n the hospital

Um, there is a Yin and a Yang to everythin.

Like the animation, it's great and looks crisp and clean (or w/e). I don't see the humor or anything else really though.